Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm Dating the One in the Onesie

After being mistaken for an Olympic athlete twice, Brian was part of the Opening Ceremony last night [much to my overwhelming delight]!  That's right, if you look [VERY] closely in the picture below, you'll see his handsome face in the very far left of the screen. Well, half of his face anyway. But considering I missed most of the theatrical portion of the ceremony because I was too distracted with looking for him, I'd say it's perfect.

Which makes him pretty much famous [at least to me :)]. I have seriously never been so excited or more proud of him! And considering he is one of the biggest blessings to me ever, that's saying something.


http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/article/With-royalty-and-rock-Britain-opens-its-Olympics-3740793.php#photo-3247887

Hence, the blog post about nothing more than how proud I am of my official trap-door-opener of the London Olympics. I love you, best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment